Do you need a way to systematically drive and track vendor compliance with C-TPAT?
We can help you.
Within VMS?, we have developed a centralized C-TPAT certification process. You define your company’s terms and conditions and utilize VMS? to disseminate that information to all vendors. Vendors register manufacturers, agree to terms and conditions, and upload manufacturer compliance documentation for your review. Your staff audits the docs and certifies or rejects manufacturers.
The entire process and supporting paperwork are managed within VMS?, visible to your staff and vendors. VMS? can then allow or disallow booking activity based on the certification status of the manufacturer. No certification—no booking.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Direct, centralized communication between your staff and vendors
- Visibility/transparency to all manufacturers utilized by vendor
- Time-stamped acceptance of T&C to establish renewal date
- Audit documentation housed in one place for easy access
- Allow or disallow booking activity based on certification status
- Potential eligibility for CBP Importer Self-Assessment program (ISA)